Cancellations must be in writing (via email) or by phone no less than 48 hours before your scheduled arrival. Organizations failing to cancel a field trip within 48 hours will be billed 50% of the confirmed amount.
- Field trips canceled due to weather can be rescheduled at no additional cost.
- Field trips canceled due to quarantine restrictions or COVID-19 can be canceled at no cost.
- Groups (church, organizations, clubs, etc.) of 15 or more people will receive a discount off the general admission rate to be applied when paid with one check.
- Groups without a reservation will be charged regular admission.
- Group reservations must consist of a minimum of 15 people.
- Please reserve the date for a group tour at least two weeks in advance of preferred date. Dates and times are based upon availability.
- After receiving the group tour request, you will be contacted to secure your final tour date and you will receive an email confirmation. Payment is due before or upon arrival.
- Groups without a reservation may be turned away due to overcrowding in the galleries. Groups without a reservation will be charged regular admission.
- Memberships do not apply to group rates.
- Admission with the Museums for All program is not valid for group tours.
- Further group reservation information can be downloaded here.
Please contact the Group Tour Coordinator at email@example.com in order to schedule your visit.