- Groups (church, organizations, clubs, etc.) of 15 or more people will receive a discount off the general admission rate to be applied when paid with one check.
- Groups without a reservation will be charged regular admission.
- Group reservations must consist of a minimum of 15 people.
- Please reserve the date for a group tour at least two weeks in advance of preferred date. Dates and times are based upon availability.
- After receiving the group tour request, you will be contacted to secure your final tour date and you will receive an email confirmation. Payment is due before or upon arrival.
- Groups without a reservation may be turned away due to overcrowding in the galleries. Groups without a reservation will be charged regular admission.
- Admission with the Museums for All program is not valid for group tours.
- The following exhibitions require an additional up-charge: Titanic: The Artifact Exhibition
is an additional $7 for adults, $6 for seniors, and $5 for children.
- Further group reservation information can be downloaded here.
Click here to view the Group Tour Reservation Form.*
*Please mail form to Heather Placko at 222 SW Washington Street Peoria, IL 61602, or fax to 309-863-3054
For additional questions please contact Heather Placko at 309.863.3013 or at email@example.com.